Dr. Moussa has always been interested in Binocular (two-eyed) vision, Pediatric Optometry and Ophthalmology. He graduated from Cairo University Medical School, Egypt in 1989. Then in 1995, he completed a residency in Ophthalmology and Masters in Pediatric ophthalmology from the same University. In 1999 he gained a Masters in Vision Science in Pediatric Optometry from the School of Optometry at the University of Waterloo, and received an Optometry Doctoral Degree from the New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA in 2002.
Come and see Dr. Moussa and go beyond 20/20 Vision. .
Dr. Mohamed Moussa provides:
Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Special Populations, including Patients with Traumatic Brain injuries, Concussion, Stroke, Whiplash, Development Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement